Let’s take a closer look at one of my favorite investment tools!
Build a custom portfolio of the stocks and funds you want or choose from more than 80 expert portfolios. Can’t decide which route to take? No problem! Use both.
The fractional shares
Own any security, regardless of share price, with fractional shares. It makes diversification super-simple and ensures you’re always fully invested.
The free automated investing
Deposit money anytime, anywhere and we’ll do the heavy lifting for you — no trading fees or commissions. You can even set a schedule to automate your investing.
“Giving every investor access to fractional shares is a game changer.”
Michael M., RI
“I have used several brokerages, and none of them have delivered the diversification and freedom in investment choices like M1 has.”
Dan T., IA
“It’s still amazing to me that M1 offers so much value without charging fees.”
Alex G., NY
Accounts to fit your needs
(Traditional, Roth, SEP)
- Trading window — M1 Finance makes all trades at 9 AM Central Time each day that the New York Stock Exchange is open. No trading can take place outside the trading window.
- Dividends — All dividend income will be reinvested in your portfolio once it reaches at least $10.
- Tax reporting — M1 Finance integrates directly with H&R Block and TurboTax.
- Margin account status — Since M1 Finance doesn’t hold any of your portfolios in cash, your account is established as a margin account if it has a balance of over $2,000. The margin account status enables you to withdraw money quickly from your account without having to liquidate asset positions.
- Free consultation — You can schedule a free consultation with a product specialist who will show you around the platform and discuss how it will benefit you.
- Possible ETFs used — M1 Finance has nearly 2,000 ETFs available for you to choose from, as well as any individual stocks that are available on either the New York Stock Exchange or the Nasdaq. (Preferred stocks are excluded.)
- Account protection — The SIPC covers up to $500,000, including $250,000 in cash, against broker failure.
- M1 Borrow (New) — M1 Finance now offers an instantly accessible portfolio line of credit with an APR of 4.25%. To qualify, you must maintain a margin brokerage account with a balance of at least $10,000. You can borrow up to 35% of your portfolio.
Powerful technology, best-in-class security
We’re a member of SIPC, so securities in accounts are protected up to $500,000. SIPC insurance does not protect against loss in the market value of securities.
Our clearing firm has purchased supplemental insurance in the event that SIPC limits are exhausted.
All data transferred and stored within our systems is protected with 4096-bit encryption.
We offer two-factor authentication to keep your account extra secure.
Borrow on your terms
When you invest $10,000 or more with M1 Finance, you also unlock the simplest, lowest cost way to borrow money.
M1’s flexible portfolio line of credit lets you borrow up to 35 percent of your portfolio1instantly and pay back on your schedule — all for just 4% APR2. No waiting time. No credit checks. No paperwork. Use it for whatever you want, whenever you want.
Invest without compromise. Invest with M1 Finance.
M1 Finance is a little bit more complex than the first two but probably the one I am going to end up having the biggest portfolio in. I would recommend playing around with the first two apps first just to get the hang of things and see how the processes work. The coolest thing about M1 Finance is it does pretty much ALL the work for you. You can set up the portfolio of companies and ETFs and stocks that you want to invest in. You can also decide exactly how big of a percentage of your portfolio that you want each individual investment to be. There is no manual rebalancing with this app! This program will also even compound FOR YOU! If you want the option turned on, you can set it up to where every time you hit $10 in dividends, deposits or commissions, you will automatically buy as small of fractional shares in all the companies in your portfolio and still keep the same percentages for each investment. This means once you set it up initially, This thing runs for you on autopilot! There is not really a need to ever really check in on this program until you are ready to withdraw because it does all the balancing and compounding for you completely hands free!
Dan Watson and Arkham Industries provide an informational service only and are not responsible for any investments made applying this information. The results described are not typical and are not guarantees of future income. Any investment contains risk and is 100% the responsibility of the investor to assess the risks/rewards involved. It is possible to lose some or all of your investment. We assume no liability assumed or implied for your application of the information shared from the training programs.
I am not a financial advisor and for that reason, nothing I say or write should be taken as financial advice. This information is for informational and entertainment purposes only. I am not the owner of any of the programs mentioned on this website. I am also not connected to the presented websites in any way, shape or form. There is risk involved in trading, mining, lending, staking and investing in cryptocurrency. So any previous payments made by any website or an investment fund do not guarantee that payments will be steady and regular in the future. I am not responsible if a website does not pay out or shut down at anytime. So Join at your own risk. This information is created as per my personal experience. I do not take any responsibility for any losses that may occur. I do not give any financial advise.
Earnings and Income Disclaimer. We make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent these products and services and their potential for income. Earning and Income statements made by its’ customers and/or I are only estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There is no guarantee that you will make these levels of income and you accept the risk that the earnings and income statements differ by individual. As with any business, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire.