Bitcoin is the main digital currency that everyone is talking about right now. But, as investors close in on the 21 million coins that exist, other currencies are gaining in popularity. Whether this is a good thing or a bad thing is still unknown. But, when you think about it, any type of money is risky – not just digital currency.
If you want to invest in digital currency, you should learn about the many others that exist. Follow what’s happening, pay attention to the news and what financial investors are saying, and you can be very successful with this type of investing.
1. Litecoin (LTC) – You can learn about Litecoin at Litecoinpool.org. This cryptocurrency is a peer-to-peer online currency that enables almost zero-cost payments around the world for goods and services. It’s becoming quite popular due to the high cost of transactions with other types of cryptocurrencies. Miners get 25 new litecoins per block, which is halved about every four years.
2. Ethereum (ETH) – In order to get more ETH miners, you can work to earn it, or buy it with fiat currency. First, you have to buy a mining contract, which means you agree to give part of your earnings to the mining company.
3. Zcash (ZEC) – This open, permission-free cryptocurrency lets you keep your transaction more private. It shields the sender and recipient as well as the value of the block chain. Yet, the transactions are still safe and fully encrypted. They’re very new, so watch them before you participate.
4. Dash – This digital currency allows you to have digital cash that you can use anywhere so that you can make instant payments privately online or in a store using an open-source platform. You make purchases from your Dash Wallet. Go to Dash.org to find out more, sign up to be a merchant, or to find merchants.
5. Ripple (XRP) – You can use Ripple to make fast payments all over the world online (and offline in some cases) and at a lower cost than bitcoin. The block chain technology that is used is much more scalable and secure than some other types of cryptocurrency.
6. Monero (XMR) – This secure, private, and untraceable cryptocurrency is used all over the world. You act as your very own bank, and no one can see how much you have. You cannot be blacklisted by vendors. It works sort of like the old gold standard that fiat money used to use.
Even though there are other digital currencies, remember that right now bitcoin is the leader. Having said that, it doesn’t mean the others won’t catch up. Many others are becoming popular as people try to think of new ways to pay for what they want.
If you would like a step by step guide of how to create a Plug-N-Play Cryptocurrency portfolio built from Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many other quality coins (some of which that pay you just to own them!), click the banner below:
Dan Watson and Arkham Industries provide an informational service only and are not responsible for any investments made applying this information. The results described are not typical and are not guarantees of future income. Any investment contains risk and is 100% the responsibility of the investor to assess the risks/rewards involved. It is possible to lose some or all of your investment. We assume no liability assumed or implied for your application of the information shared from the training programs.
I am not a financial adviser and for that reason, nothing I say or write should be taken as financial advice. This information is for informational and entertainment purposes only. I am not the owner of any of the programs mentioned on this website. I am also not connected to the presented websites in any way, shape or form. There is risk involved in trading, mining, lending, staking and investing in cryptocurrency. So any previous payments made by any website or an investment fund do not guarantee that payments will be steady and regular in the future. I am not responsible if a website does not pay out or shut down at anytime. So Join at your own risk. This information is created as per my personal experience. I do not take any responsibility for any losses that may occur. I do not give any financial advise.
Earnings and Income Disclaimer. We make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent these products and services and their potential for income. Earning and Income statements made by its’ customers and/or I are only estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There is no guarantee that you will make these levels of income and you accept the risk that the earnings and income statements differ by individual. As with any business, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire.